Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am driving home for lunch, along the road I drive everyday, and I drive by a house with its garage door open. Inside I can see an old Cougar. There is a guy working on a car in the driveway so I turn around. He is a nice older fellow and says "Yeah, that's my brother's car, he got it when he got out of the army. He'll be back in a few minutes". I asked if I could take a look. He said yes. I went in the garage and it is a light green 67 (I forget what color that is called? babys... green?). It has a 1981 license plate on it, covered in thick dust and garage junk, and looked to be in solid condition. All I could see inside was a shift knob. I tell the guy I would love to look at the car even if it is not for sale. I shoot the breeze with him for a while and tell him thanks for his time and I go home. He calls me a few minutes later and says his brother said he wants to keep it. End of story. S...! They are still out there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cool story. When I brought mine home we got alot of" Hey, wanna sell it?" just ridin' in the flatbed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts