Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my most recent issue of Modified Mustangs and Fords either yesterday or today.... can't remember for sure because the days all run together anymore....

But it appears that DragBoss shows up in the editors opening column where he talks about drag racing your muscle car. I'm pretty positive it's him because no one else puts the front wheels into the sky like he does.

New POS scanner/ printer isn't working so you're on your own trying to get a look at it. :confused:

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah that car is bad. its not often you see a big cat's nose get up that high:)

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the "What I Don't Do For You..." department :1poke: I got on a scanner today that actually works.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
I'll go pick up a copy now that a Cougar is getting ink, even if not in a feature.
I expect his car will get some tech features if and when he gets a Buttermore Cleveland block built for it. It's got feature material written all over it.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
It is him, he admitted to it over on the Cleveland forum. I doubt there is another Cougar that color with that scoop, that can get the wheels that high, Cleveland or no Cleveland.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
That picture..................... is FREAKING AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Would it be too cheesy to paint an attacking Cougar on the side with outstreached claws?

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Or worse - he coulda made it a Tom cat!

We all know he's got better taste than that! (don't we - LOL)

Good to see him get a chunk -o- fame.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts