Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
Yes, they do. I have 2 sets. Do you want them. Make you a deal. I was going to use them but got new cast hinges instead. Let me know.

Steve

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
shipping costs more than the kit itself! i know i cna go to Mustang Country down the street and get all of that for about $5 or $6. i dunno about that. i wouldnt buy it

·
Registered
889 Posts
I think NAPA sell the pin kit too an easy find

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, thanks. I didn't know they were so easy to get. I also won an auction for a Pertronix kit from them for $52, plus $6 shipping. Which I suppose just makes it regular price. But its so much fun getting stuff in the mail!!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
*LOL* @ BlueMeanie...I'm with you! I LOVE eBay...I find such GREAT deals...but my wife hasta always ask "...great Honey, and how much was the shipping?" which really lets the air outta my balloon... *LOL*

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, TallCowboy, I'm the dork slamming the 'refresh' button every 6 seconds at the end of an auction to see if I win. It's pathetic.

Sensei69 - I sent you a message via PM regarding your repair kits.

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
I'm also an e-bay addict. I do pretty well at the end of the auction with my 3 monitor setup. Usually have 3 or 4 windows open with bids ready. Hey, anyone figure out why folks bid early on stuff and jack the price right up?

Anyway, bluemeanie, I didn't receive an e-mail Send it to [email protected].

Later

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts