Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope im spelling this name right. Wondering if Don skiner is still a part of this web site, who does he go by here? I would like to ask him a question. In Oregon There is a red 67 GT cougar that is owned by a Brian H. He owns a restaurant in that area. Anyway just trying to find out some info about the car that he has. It is a very nice car and like some of the stuff he has done to it.
If anyone can help, I would appreciate it very much.
Dennis
Here is the car.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
My very reason for wanting to find out more info. Im at a dead end unless Don Skinner can help. Again, does anyone know what he goes by here so I can send a PM to him? Also the way Brian has the grill ribs painted as well, is something I like, No argent paint, just black.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Im at a dead end unless Don Skinner can help. Again, does anyone know what he goes by here so I can send a PM to him?
Dennis, see Jeff's (jcbingcougar) reply in post #2. John

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Dennis,
You clicked on the "info" button on our website which comes to me rather than clicking on Don's name to send him an email. I did forward your email to Don though and I imagine he'll be in contact with you soon if he has any information.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dennis,
You clicked on the "info" button on our website which comes to me rather than clicking on Don's name to send him an email. I did forward your email to Don though and I imagine he'll be in contact with you soon if he has any information.
Thanks Jeff, I appreciate that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts