Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:1poke: Does anyone know this Cougar or the person who owns it? I found this picture on the internet but dont remember where I found it. I love the car and wanted to ask the owner a few questions.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks, Scott
E-mail me with any info. [email protected]:D

·
Registered
751 Posts
looks familiar..... D**N familliar...Looks like one I've seen around town once or twice. Killer car, but I've no clue who owns it. And the big local show isn't til March (Cleo'll be in next year.) Sorry can't help with a name, but I'll see what I can find out at the Show if you'd like.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
No Kitten are you going to be attending the midnight at the oasis?

·
Contributing Member
1,881 Posts
Scott, I beleive that purple cat belongs to a gentleman by the name of John Williams of the Sunshine State Cougar Club. He painted the Cat.
I think he won awards with it. I have seen it
and it even looks better in person!
I know he will bring it to Daytona in March.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I think it is from Fla. Do you know how to get in touch with him? I'm paintint mine in a month or so and want to know what color (combo) he used on his. I'm in PA so I'm far enough away he wouldn't have to worry about 2 cars alike!!! :D
But seriously if anyone knows him or how to contact him PLEASE let me know. I want to do my car Purple and I love the look of his..
Scott

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
That purple looks great!

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Well, if purple is your thing, that's ok I guess. I suppose it depends on the color/shade of purple.

I saw a purplish car that will forever ruin my thoughts of purple Cougars. Back when I was at Ohio State in 76/77, there was another 71-2 Cougar around campus that was a sort of lavender purple metalflake with a full black vinyl top, purple velvet interior and big chrome wire wheels and whitewalls. Bleeeccch!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Catman is correct. It is John William's car and he has won many awards with it. His email address is: [email protected]. You will find him very pleasant and helpful.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Milo

That does sound disgusting!:puke:

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
I saw a purplish car that will forever ruin my thoughts of purple Cougars. Back when I was at Ohio State in 76/77, there was another 71-2 Cougar around campus that was a sort of lavender purple metalflake with a full black vinyl top, purple velvet interior and big chrome wire wheels and whitewalls. Bleeeccch!
Probably would have looked ok if it wasn't for the whitewalls

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Purple

:puke: I've seen purple that makes me sick,:sun2: and I've seen Purple that looks Awesome. Actually Black is my favorite color, but my 88 T-top, my 93 F250, my wrecker and another mustang I have are all black! I wanted to be a little different with this one. :pimp: I love the look of the Purple cat I posted at the top. It is simlpe, but VERY sleek and sexy... I found other pics of it when I went to his clubs web site, I did e-mail him but he hasn't responded yet.
Scott

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
This one is nice

:)

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts