Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to go? I am planning to take my '68 XR-7. I have never attended but plan to this year. Any Motor City Cougars out there?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm going but I'm not bringing my Cougar. Man, if you have never done Woodward, you are in for a shock. I went last year and it's overwhelming to say the least! There are over 30,000 cars that participate in the cruise. Last year ther were quite a few Cougars, but no one seemed to belong to a club so they could hang together. My car would make it just fine, I just don't feel like bringing it. I would rather just look and watch the other cars. There are some awesome cars there! Let me know some details and maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Steve

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Well I might be there to spectate, I'm not going to take the G car though. I took my Mach 1 a couple of year's ago and what a nightmare. It took me 2 hour's to go 1 1/2 mile's it started to run hot and by that time so was I. But what a great show, there is nothing that even come's close. You really have to be there to believe it. Heck they start cruizing 3 day's before.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dream Cruise

So did anyone go? I had planned to and did not make it. I heard there was an Eliminator there one night during the week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts