Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.autorama.com/casi/detroit.htm

March 7 - 9 are the dates for this year's Autorama show in Detroit. I'll be heading down (likely staying overnight in Windsor or Chatham on Friday) for Saturday with my friend Stu. This is an awesome indoor car show with vehicles to suit all tastes.

If anyone wants to join us, or try to meet up down there, post here or shoot me a p.m.

cheers
Ed N.

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
We never miss it.

My dad, brother and I always drive up for the day on Saturday. After a 2 and a half hour drive, it takes us a good 5+ hours to try to see everything, before turning around and heading home.

As much as I'd like to try hooking up with you guys, I don't think our schedule will allow for it this time unless you guys have a car in the show and I stop by for a few minutes.

And a side note for anyone coming from the South, AKA: Ohio, check out the detours where I-75 is closed for a bridge project right near downtown.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll be there all day Saturday I think, Mark. That's why we are going to stay in a hotel close to the border the night before, because it's around a 4 hr. drive for us. Just there spectating, neither Stu or I have a car that's worthy of being an entrant. LOL

Anyway, I'll send you a p.m. with my cell number, maybe we could even try to hook up at lunchtime or something ... this will be my first time going down, so I've no idea what they have for eats in or near the hall.

cheers
Ed N.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts