Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have 2 cars that i am going to get a chevelle and a 68 cougar and iv been thinking which one to you think i should mod for racing and the other for driving

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
depends on what car looks nicer and what is rusty beyond repair. Of course the rusty one is the race car, and both would make nice criuzers. I would have no problem hacking up the chevelle,lol, but the cougar would be lighter for a race car. So both have there pro's. Do you want to cut the cougar, or cut the chevelle, do you want to drive the cougar everyday or chevelle. Chev will be cheaper for racing, we all know that, so it's a matter of preference actually. Good luck deciding.

Rick

·
Registered
329 Posts
decisions decisons

This is what I think you should do race the chevy.Preserve the Cougar. :D steelcat 70 XR7 ragtop

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well heres my thought on this the obvious is make the racer with the one needing the most work to be streetable,but I would also say the cougar would be a nice cruiser and there are less of them on the road then chevelles.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Make the cougar your driver so all the chicks can see you in a cool car, then go ahead and make the chevy the racer, however if you want to go really fast in it you'll have to drop in a ford motor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts