Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrote to JustDashes and asked them about their work on cougar dashpads... this is just a snip of the email I got back...

"1967 Cougar dash pad reproduction $495 in black, $545 in a color, need core
and color sample.

JUST DASHES"

What... are they HIGH????
:bong:

Robert

·
Registered
519 Posts
I think repops are about $300 from Mustangs Unlimited, if they even have any in stock. I recall seeing them in the cougar catalog but I figure the $300 bucks is better spent elsewhere for the time being. ;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've seen them for $300+... I too am using what little money I have on other areas.. obviously..Dunno if you saw my member pic album... just bought junkyard valve covers and redid them...

Call me cheap, but they cost like $20 total.

Catch ya later

Robert

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Keep an eye on Ebay, they come up occaisonally. Also call the Cougar vendors, you'd be surprised what they have sitting on a shelf for reasonable dollars.

·
Registered
314 Posts
When I get to the point of needing a new dash, I'm going to try and build my own out of wood. Maybe with a nice piece of mohogany.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool whittle me one up while you're at it

but can ya cover it with black vinyl when you're done? hehe

Robert
:1poke:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I don't know about a dash, but I'm playing around with my door panels for my '69 ragtop with real wood trim and black 'leather" vynl.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
door panels-Just Dashes

$350 each door panel with core ----turn around 8 weeks!!!!!! That's for 72 XR-7...Oh, color EXTRA!!!!!:eek2:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Try Dashes Direct

They're supposed to begin manufacturing dashes for 67 - 73 Cougars any time. I haven't visited the site in a while so I don't know if they've started. www.dashesdirect.com

·
Registered
160 Posts
73 door panel

I picked up a set of door panels black for my 73XR7 for 495 for the pair from Kens Cougars. Also has ginger and white If I remember correctly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts