Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all that helped me fix my tail lights! there is a wealth of info here in the club:) , I am in need of the dash yes the whole thing:cry: for a 67. I am trying to restore her( the last owner turner her into a pro street/ strip cat and ditched all the interior parts) so I any one knows of some parts at a working mans' price please let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'll try to talk my dad into parting with some stuff. We have one '67 parts car now (mostly complete interior), and he's taken apart three or four over the past ten years... Mom's getting tired of having Cougar parts all over the attic and garage and yard, especially since the only running Cougar is coming up here soon.... what else in the interior will you need?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interior parts

to be honest the whole thing, dash pad, dash with gages, radio bezel, door armrests and handles. right now i have a roll bar with a dirt track driver seat and a bunch of gages mounted to the dash frame with wires everywhere. the rest of the cat is in good condition except the front and rear valance.

thanks, tony

·
Contributing Member
246 Posts
interior Parts

I have a '68 XR7 parts car. If the dash is what you want/need, we can work sometihng out. Are the 67 and 68 the same? Also, I'm in Western North Carolina so maybe we can meet and save the shipping costs.
Marty

·
Contributing Member
246 Posts
Dash Parts

Tony;
I am in Hendsersonville. I will e-mail you off line to discuss this.
Marty

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dash Parts

Hey Marty-If you have any black toggle switches leftover let me know, I need one for my XR-7
--Mike G

·
Contributing Member
246 Posts
Black Toggle Switches

Mike G.
I only have the ones in this dash. If Tony is not interested after I send him pictures, then I'll let you know. He has first shot.
Marty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts