Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$100 each repaired and polished . Shipping additional. Please use a tube when sending them. Likely $30 postage on these maybe a bit more

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Rocker moldings?

I'm sorry Ray, I must have missed part of the conversation.
Do you have them for sale at $100 ea. Or do you offer to have them reworked for $100 ea?
I'm asking because I have a set of sport special Rocker moldings that need to be reworked.
When I have them done, Swamper may be interested in haveing the moldings that came on my car redone. ( His are missing, and he is interested in my old ones.)
thanks
shane:1zhelp:

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SS Rockers are not the same as the trims I have quoted here however we do replate the SS trims but they are more expensive due to the ribbing and the chroming involved.,Ray

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Ray,
Could you quote me a price, or give me a ballpark Idea of what this should cost. The rockers are in rough shape.
shane:D

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rough shape = expensive. The bullets depending on condition could run $150 eachish. The rocker trims if badly damaged would run about the same $150 each but w/o pix its hard for me to say exactly how much. SS rocker trims are expensive no matter what way we look at it. The regular rocker trims are $100 each.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts