Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering about the cruzer wheels on the site, now it says something like they're knock offs? or is that for the hubcaps. and the price that it has is $280. or is that for the knock offs? also what kind of wheels are in your ad?

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Cougar King,

I carry Cruzers, I just put that description in last night. I am still trying to get my site together. The wheels are true Cruzer wheels and they come with a cap. The picture that I am putting up shows them with 3 wing knock offs. A set of 4 knock offs is $280.

The main product is steel wheels, such as, Rallye, Smoothie, Gennie, Solid. I am a reseller of American Racing, Cragar, Cruzer, Supreme.

What is your interest?

Regards
Rick J

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i really like the cruzers and i really like the American Racing CL205 Torq-Thrust (i guess those are the one's from the pic above :) ) but yea when i get about $500 then i'll be giving you a call :)

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
I look forward to helping you with any other questions you may have!

RickJ

·
Registered
269 Posts
Rick,

What are the American Racing prices? I am considering some torq-thrust...

Do you have an actual storefront? I am coming down to Phoenix to check on my house in Scottsdale that I am selling, I could drop in...

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
GQ,

I don't have a retail store. I can get some prices together for you if you give me some sizes to check for you. Also you looking for Torq-Thrust "D", Torq-Thrust II, AR405 or CL205?

Regards
RickJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts