Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking a enjoytheride.com on the enthusiast page and found they have a new program in california-of course- that you can sign up for an e-mail notice that you can be notified of THE CRUSHER DATE on a classic or car you need for parts you can save some great cars.at least you have the chance.Why cant some other states do this? Dan

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
you sure thats the site?? all i got was some charter bus page....

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how I found it

I was i the classic cougar network andwas reading through the latest issue and went to this site about cars and the law and kinda found it.I wish I knew how to transfer the site address but I havent had my next lesson from my son so I will find it again and type it here it is http://www.enjoythedrive.com/content/?id=26316 its from CARB calif. air resources board e-mail notification program here is the address to subsribe www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/avrp/emailnotifacation.htm I hope this will get you some cats to part out we may have a new recource it my also help pay off the fines Dan

·
Registered
794 Posts
thanks Dan! I am in CA and did not even know about it. I signed up on the list just to see what kind of stuff shows up.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
something right

Its nice that some states are doing something right.Here in ohio you can drive around with coat hangers and duct tape.We dont get many sheet metal parts here. Let us know how it works it dose sound intresting.Id like to be the person who sends the e-mails.Id have the pick of the litter! Dan

·
Registered
794 Posts
I got an email from them today. This is what some of it looked like: I think it is a good way to score some parts.
Below are vehicles previously noticed for June 29 delivery in the South
Coast area shown again here for newcomers:

Vehicle: 71 CHEV Partial VIN: 136361L1
Vehicle: 74 FORD Partial VIN: F10YLU48
Vehicle: 80 CHEV Partial VIN: 1Z37HAR4
Vehicle: 80 VOLV SD Partial VIN: VC24245A
Vehicle: 70 FORD Partial VIN: 0Z67K550
Vehicle: 81 DATS Partial VIN: JN1PB02S
Vehicle: 74 VOLKS Partial VIN: 13423079
Vehicle: 79 CHEV Partial VIN: 1B08E9A1
Vehicle: 77 DODGE Partial VIN: B11AE7X1
Vehicle: 80 BUIC Partial VIN: 4Z57RAE4
Vehicle: 77 TOYO Partial VIN: TE312603
Vehicle: 79 FORD Partial VIN: E04GHED5

In addition, the following vehicles are scheduled for June 15 delivery
in the San Diego area:

76 CHEV MONTECARLO
78 CHEV IMPALA
78 SAA SEDAN
72 TOYT COROLLA
80 DATS 200SX
80 TOYT COROLLA
78 TOYT COROLLA
80 PLYMOUTH VOLARE
78 BUIC RIVIERA
81 MERC ZYPHER
79 MERC COUGER

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
part cars

Some here E-mailed me looking for a 85 cougar parts car.Hoping I could find one in the auction for some reason they are a hard find.I couldnt even find one in the local trader. Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts