Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is Tuesday the local cruse nite( it hasnt rained in can you believe 5 days)but tonite rain maybe.Tonites featured cars are cougars and mustangs,If tonite is nice there should be about every cougar and mustang in northeast ohio there.Ill have the digital with me and post a few cougars from the North Coast.Hope the rain stays away. Dan

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Dan,
Where is the cruise located? If I had wvcat ready I could possibly cruise up there. Maybe sometime on a weekend would be better. I'm real close to East Liverpool. As a matter of fact wvcat will be in a parade in East Liverpool friday for the potters festival.(pottery- Anyone ever hear of Homer Laughlin China?- I'm about 10 miles from the factory)
John
wvcat

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the location

Its in solon Oh at the solon commons on the map its by the 422 harper road exit.Theres a stoffers food factory.its an hour west of youngstown.its oly on tuesdays thru oct.Handelbars from my classic car was thre last year.People say its oneof the largest around but I dont hae any facts t back it up.sometimes though sme 5to 600 cars show when the weatherhold out.I cant beleive that people have this many hot rods and mucle cars stuffed away up here in the mid west.If you dont leave the parking lot you would think you live out west I only wish. an

1 - 3 of 3 Posts