Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am i the only one whos noticed it?? i have seen i think 3 videos this last week with different Cougars in them. its strange. Im sure we've all seen the Blue 69 in Creed's "My Sacrifice" . then if im not Mistaken, i could have sworn that i saw a 71 or so Convt in an Adema video ( i think it was Adema ) and i was watching Muchmusic 3 days or so ago and i saw some band ( didnt catch the name some canadian guys i think ..... ) and there was a chase scene where they had a mid 70s Camaro was beign chased by a 70 Cougar. it all seems strange to me anyway..... next thing you know we will actualy have comprable resale to Mustangs :p:

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he he he, they had to be true to reality right?? of course it did..... art imitates life i guess.

·
Registered
889 Posts
mtv

Its nice to see the cougars make a come back.People see my 69 and ask what year charger am I driving?But the only thing I watch on the music stations is the Osbornes he s a trip my kids tuned me on to them. Dan

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hehehe...speaking of Chargers, all my friends see me driving around in my competition orange '68 and ask me if I've welded the doors shut, taken out the windows, and changed the horn to play dixie yet. I guess since I was a Dukes of Hazzard fan and always liked the "General" it's not much of an insult.

·
Registered
174 Posts
There are more films with Cougars than " James Bond "( -69 with 428 cj conv )
One of the filmcars ended up here in Sweden with my frien
Anyone seen the Cougars in , "Canonballrun"( a medium lime met xr7 69 or 70 ), "The Driver"( a red 69 or 70 ):wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts