Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with a guy in Idaho, he has several Cougars for sale. The top of the list is a 1967 Cougar XR-7 GT. Partial Vin 7F93S62xxxx. Nordic Blue with Blue trim Black vinyl top(removed) Options include Console, A/C, AM radio, Full tinted glass, door edge guards, Bumper guards. 3.00 axle and C6 automatic. The car is mostly complete. Needs rust repairs but runs. Comes with a parts car that has all needed sheet metal.

He has 2 1967 289 standards with C4 automatics and a 1968 Standard, this one he said is in the best condition of all of them. It is a small block automatic. He didn't have the VIN handy so I don't know what engine came in it.

If any one is interested in one or more you can call Galen Qualen at his Cell 360-921-2244 or home 208-596-4434

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
I haven't seen them down here near Boise listed anywhere...

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
316 Posts
Neal, I have heard about these Cougars but could not track them down, I called Galen and I will be going to see them. They are about 20 miles away.. Tim

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad I was able to help. Be sure to get the vin's for the small block cars for Phill.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tim, Have you had time to go look yet? Hope it is worth youor time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts