Registered
3,371 Posts
John

I tried to see your car..... Was it in the picture????:1poke:

Don:eek2:

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
john congrats i have it as my wall paper at work, lots of compliments even though i dont think many are actually looking at the car, but let it be known i am.:D

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I have em beat. I had FOUR chicks on my car last year... But then again, that's one smokin' chick on his car... Siiiigh.... :)

On my ad photo, the one in the white is a Financial advisor for Morgan Stanley... the one on the right is a 18 year old student..

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Ummmmm, Logan?

On my ad photo, the one in the white is a Financial advisor for Morgan Stanley... the one on the left is a 18 year old student..
Ummm, Logan?

The one on the left is in white. Look at the pic again and this time think about what you're posting! :p:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yeah Logan you got me but your car looks sooo sweet in color that the black & white pic doesn't count....lol and besides if he would have put 4 girls on my car from the front angle you wouldn't even be able to see the car...lol:D
John
wvcat

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Calendar

Congratulations!......now, they need a calendar for us women! Who here wants to pose? hehe:D

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Re: Ummmmm, Logan?

Cougrrcj said:
Ummm, Logan?

The one on the left is in white. Look at the pic again and this time think about what you're posting! :p:
hmph. I clicked the edit button and fixed it. The 18 yr old student is on the RIGHT... :)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Has anyone heard when the calendars are coming out? Overton's website says aroung 10/25 but there site hasn't been updated in a couple of months. I have been waiting for the PayPal button like last year. Maybe I should just mail them a check? :confused:

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
havent heard but give eric some time he is fighting the cancer so some things are going behind i am sure he will update something as soon as he can.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Dang. I had no idea he was having health issues. :(
I know that the calendars go fast and don't want to miss out.
Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
73 Posts
He said that it will be around Thanksgiving. here is what he wrote me.
"Brian --
The calendar is going to press now. We anticipate having it here around Thanksgiving, at which point we'll probably also post a few shots for viewing...

-- Eric Overton

1 - 20 of 42 Posts