Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I LOVE IT!!!! ......wish I could inspect it up close.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I kind of like it. I just hope a Cougar that was left for dead was used to make it. Neat concept. It could be call Cat-ver-T-bucket. :)
Steven

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
And check the "Charlie Sheen Edition" tires!!! Actually, I like it too.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I think that's what 68FastCat ended up with after he hacked his entire car apart.
Refraining from commenting on said member.

Now, either you are a voracious MCnet reader or were a lurker. You are too new to know about the person you are mentioning, what gives? I'm curious.

Regards,

Bob

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
I'm diggin' the concept too, with there were more pictures.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I approve!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Not sure what to think? Definitely modified!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
long time lurker when I first saw Local Hero's car in Mustangs and Fords I had never seen any thing else like it. I did some searching and found him here on this site. i swore I'd have a cougar some day. I signed up when I got mine.
LMAO, great......just what he needs, ANOTHER stalker!!! Seriously, though.....that's a good car to use as a "shoot for" goal.....and, he's been rather helpful to me, as well. Good luck, and congrats on the purchase.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts

Please tell me it is at least FoMoCo powered! Anything else would be sacrilege!!!

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
I like everything about this car except the cabbage head skull. LOL

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
That is way cool....I luv those cars..... The guys who build those rat rods to take alot of time thinking and designing thier cars...If you get into a conversion with one they will spend hours talking about all the little details....I am not artisic enough to do one but would like to try, the price of entry seems to be right!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not a Rat Rod but a Cat Rod LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts