Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I like that :)

All I have is shirts, sweaters, pins, a ballcap, my Cougar hikers, and a jacket I got made. When I clean it, I'll post a picutre of the jacket.

Rick

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
how much ? ha ha .. awsome find! geoff , outback in oklahoma... 69 eliminator 351 auto 70 eliminator 351 4spd 70 eliminator 428cj 4spd 70 cyclone spoiler 429cj 4spd grabber grn white stripes int. coool.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Geoff,
all those your cars? I did know that the ATSOTC use to sell watches that were really nice but i think they stopped making them due to the fact that there wasnt many orders .I seen a pic of 1 it was gorgeous.
thanks
pat

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that I paid 10 a piece for them,I usually keep an eye open for that stuff when I'm out looking for parts,I'll see if I can get the brother in law to bring over some of his stuff,he's got lots kickin'round.I also have a 69 Eliminator model still in the box too.

Terry

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
man the guy needs to get on here he could make several hundred bucks in one day with group of those up for sale heck i would buy two right now if i could.

·
Registered
544 Posts
The CCOA never made the watches. They were trying to get enough interest to make a run of the watch they showed. Unfortunately, there were not enough people willing to commit to ordering the watches. They needed a minimum of 75.

Steve

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
maybe someone here has acess to a watch manufacturer and would be willing to do so with enough prepaid orders?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
There are several companies on the 'net that make custom watches. Last year, the SSCC gave them to the club officers. Had the SSCC logo in the center.

They looked like a gold and silver Rolex, but were probably made of tin and solder. Regardless, the cost was about $20 each, and the minimum order was 12. The company we ordered them from had over 100 different watch choices ranging in price for about $6 each to $65.

Sounds like a good job for someone...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
watches

PAT, yes those ar all my cars, my 69 elim is brite blue metallic, and was finished in 1990 for the cougar club of america national in st louis. we won the eliminator class, with my 70 orange 4 spd car in 2nd in the concourse class. you know which one the 70 428 eliminator is . and the cyclone is still unfinished. i have several 69 eliminator models, for trade on one of those watches ha ha geoff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts