Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some good pictures of a few of the cougars that were present at the SCCC/NCCC Classic Cougar show in Milpitas, CA a few weeks ago. This first picture is of my favorite car. It's a 67 standard cougar, with some not so stock upgrades. I love this car! - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This next picture is of a yellow 1970 eliminator. Also awesome - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about this sexy 1969!!! - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now for a 68. And what a great 68 it is. That's a picture of a car from every year that was there, sorry no 71 and above, but i did see a new cougar there. - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the last picture. It's a group shot. Pretty little maids all in a row. I have many more pictures, but who wants to sit here half an hour waiting for the page to load. Hope you've enjoyed - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Can't believe I missed it :(

Nice pics Chad - that red one is pretty sharp indeed. Hope the painting we're about to do will get mine looking close to that..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I could post this one, it deserves to be up though it is not a Cougar. Here is a picture of a 1963 Marauder from the show. What a beauty. - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is a picture of one of the interiors of a car that was there, and honestly they don't get much better then this. - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about an engine photo? Here is one that come's from a 68 XR-7 that was in the show, and a nice looking engine it is. That's all for now. I have about 5 more that I wouldn't mind posting, but I'll hold off a while. Enjoy these new ones - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Hey Chad, don't worry about the download time. With cable it takes 2 seconds. The San Diego Cougar Club is having a show Sunday Sept 16th. It's at the Deer Park Winery north of Escondido. I'll be posting a bunch of pics then.

Tim B
1969 XR7 428 CJR convertible
http://members.aol.com/timbrands/index.html

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And some more...

Here's another group shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice white 69 convertible eliminator clone. How about them fog lights?

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's the sideview of that white convert. Very nice - I believe those are 17" Torq-thrust II's - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How about a good old 1968 XR7-G. Here's one that is being restored - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
ChadInman said:
Very nice white 69 convertible eliminator clone. How about them fog lights?
It doesn't look like an Eliminator to me, the grill isn't blacked out. They aren't fog lights, they are the turn signals.

Is it an R Code? R69KITY? Hood pins with hood scoop indicates it should be, if original. I've heard there is another white 1969 XR7 428CJ convertible in Northern CA........is this it? More pics Please!

Tim B
1969 XR7 428 CJR convertible
http://members.aol.com/timbrands/index.html

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here's that good old red 67 from another angle. I couldn't get the whole car in the picture though :( - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's the interior of the red 67 - I like that all black, very nice - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tim B there are fog lights behind the center piece in the grill, if you look closely you'll see them. That's all for the pictures too by the way. Hope everyone has enjoyed them as much as I have - Chad

1 - 20 of 20 Posts