Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just opened an album on my web site for your Cougars. If you like, you can put a few pictures in it or send them to me and I will do it. I dont mean to be rude but only just a few please, my site is running out of room, I have over 300 pictures in it already, but would love some of every ones cars in it. I have a few started, so take a look and put a few in.
Thanx

Here's the link to the page,

http://communities.msn.ca/MyFordandMercury/6773cougars.msnw?Page=1

Rick

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Rick,
The page is looking good. Neal.

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's 69BossElim's car (Brian if I remember right, from this forum) I'll have to ask him next time we talk. I was thinking of painting my Cougar an Orange as well, it looks so cool, especially with black stripes.

Rick

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Color for your Cat.

MunchE,

That color looks to be Calypso Coral, the same color of my wife's 70 Mach 1. Calypso Coral is the more reddish of the two oranges available. Grabber Orange is the more yellow of the two.

If I ever get some photo editing software I'll be able to post some pics of Wife's Mach. One of these days....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Great site!!!

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dennis, I'm looking for the 70 Eliminator gas door, thanx alot though. They look like this, but I need the whole door, I made this one.

Attachments

·
Contributing Member
89 Posts
Sorry Rick did'nt know there was a difference, Actually never seen a eliminator except in pictures and my dreams.lol I will someday if i the lottery or find out i have rich relative

·
Contributing Member
89 Posts
I hope to send a pic of my car to your site soon, i finally got off my butt and bought a dig cam today.So as soon as weather breaks so i can dig out my car out of my polebarn it's buried in the back. p.s supposed to be win the lottery in last thread

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know a few guys here have Eliminators, I guess they are scared to take pictures of the gas door. Oh well, the hunt continues.lol.

Rick

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanx wvcat, he sent me 2 for my site. It's up to 3 pages already, total of 31 pictures, cool. Thanx alot you all.

Rick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts