Mercury Cougar Owners banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Aww man, my kitty likes the cold weather! Seriously, I'm trying to get a new coat on mine before spring comes but this blasted cold weather keeps me from doing too much. Hopefully, she'll look purty when we try it again.

i'm having a get together of cars in Tuscaloosa on feb. 22. i started a thread if any one wants in. we have hondas supras cameros 240s chevelles etc etc going. im a cougar owner with a lot of extra parts and a extra car.

So I bounce back and forth between NOLA and the ATL, last time I was up in Acworth. I saw 2 Couagrs at the "America's Service Station" on 92, a green and a burgundy. Very nice condition, just wondering who those are the mech there Steve told me their names but I forgot.

Has a Cougar club for the ATL area been developed yet?

im renting a drag strip in may if any one wants in

I'm a new 69 Cougar owner in the Huntsville/Madison Alabama area. I have a Mustang restoration shop friend who has a 69 Cougar and a 71 Torino in his junk yard that I use as my parts car. The Cougar is blue, has little rust and is 98% complete.

The only part I've taken off of it so far is a trim piece under the instrument cluster. It has the complete engine and is an a/c car while mine is not. Also has a 351 windsor engine, I'm really tempted to buy the whole car but the wife would object big time.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.