Mercury Cougar Owners banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 65 Ford Galaxie 2 door new paint light blue metallic interior is still stock but in good shape originally a 390 car have a 69 model 429 that is sitting here or can get a 66 model big block engine has lots of extra parts will sell with or with out them will sell the car for less then the paint cost nice professional job no back yard job

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
I have a 65 Ford Galaxie 2 door new paint light blue metallic interior is still stock but in good shape originally a 390 car have a 69 model 429 that is sitting here or can get a 66 model big block engine has lots of extra parts will sell with or with out them will sell the car for less then the paint cost nice professional job no back yard job
Some how I missed this post. Have you still got this car, any pictures?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Time to resurrect this thread. Another year without a cougar.

I did finally get a house, so the toy budget is tight.

Looking for a first generation cat that I can drive and work on as time and money permit. Would also consider a 1966 2 door Galaxie or other interesting Fords / Mercurys.

Thanks everyone for your help, past, present, and future.

Bruce

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Good news is you waited long enough prices have come back to reality and there seems to be enough of them pop up you can be fairly picky. Couple of them on the boards here - if you had 30k to spend there is a CJ cat that screams to be needed! See posts from last week......otherwise there are many in the 3k-5k range out there

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm on the lookout for a 67 XR7 (68 maybe), 67 Thunderbird (68 maybe), or a 66 Galaxie (two doors only please), any leads will be appreciated. No show cars or foreign contries please, just want a nice driver I can work on in what little spare time I have.
Got the "I want another cool car" bug bad, but so far there's nothing affordable and/or local to be found.

Thanks for looking
Bruce
Don’t know if you are still looking?
I have a very complete, very original 68 XR7 J code 302 4bbl automatic. Runs & drives but needs restoration. Asking 8.5k but will entertain any reasonable offer
[email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm on the lookout for a 67 XR7 (68 maybe), 67 Thunderbird (68 maybe), or a 66 Galaxie (two doors only please), any leads will be appreciated. No show cars or foreign contries please, just want a nice driver I can work on in what little spare time I have.
Got the "I want another cool car" bug bad, but so far there's nothing affordable and/or local to be found.

Thanks for looking
Bruce
I have a 1970 Cougar Eliminator 351 w for sale it has everything original needs minor body work and it runs good it was my mother's car and we've had it for a long time if you want to find out more about it give me a call at 346 899 1160 and my name is Blake Russell

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
I have a 1970 Cougar Eliminator 351 w for sale it has everything original needs minor body work and it runs good it was my mother's car and we've had it for a long time if you want to find out more about it give me a call at 346 899 1160 and my name is Blake Russell
Any pictures?

121 - 128 of 128 Posts