Registered
8,194 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Sure, but be warned - 76 Ranchero GT prices are UP THERE! ;)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Closing on the townhouse in a couple of weeks, still looking for that "decent driver". So one last bump before I'm a home owner.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I'm starting to think a 2011 Mustang would be easier to get my hands on than another cougar.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have an original unrestored 68 XR7 302 2V C4 with 24000 miles. The car is in excellent condition. I have owned for two years and have done lots of maintenance that hadnt been done in many years of sitting. Virtually rust free, the leather and vinyl top are perfect. Seafoam Green with Black top and Green leather. You could drive back to Boston if you needed to. I am located in Northeastern New York State near Quebec/Vermont borders. Let me know if you want more information.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I have an original unrestored 68 XR7 302 2V C4 with 24000 miles. The car is in excellent condition. I have owned for two years and have done lots of maintenance that hadnt been done in many years of sitting. Virtually rust free, the leather and vinyl top are perfect. Seafoam Green with Black top and Green leather. You could drive back to Boston if you needed to. I am located in Northeastern New York State near Quebec/Vermont borders. Let me know if you want more information.
Definitely, send me anything you have. E-mail is gt390xr7 @ yahoo dot com
I'll PM you as well

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
67 Cougar XR7

I have decided that I want a 67 XR7, with power steering and power disc brakes.
All other options are negotiable.
I was going to start a new thread but with over 5000 views I thought I'd keep this one going.
Thanks to everyone who has sent me links and contacts, I have a few that I'm still thinking over but want as many choices as I can get.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
67 xr-7

PM Sent.
Thank You.

·
Registered
161 Posts
if you still looking i have 70 mustang im about to put up for sale on here

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I've been thinking about this and looking at pictures and have decided that in addition to a 67 XR7, I'd take a 70 XR7 vert as well. Have to be drivers, no garage here.

Thanks everyone.

61 - 80 of 128 Posts