Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Bruce, you should have been at Endicott Estates this weekend for the Bay State Antique Auto show. There was a C-code 4-speed standard '68 there with a solid undercarriage, nice interior, and good aqua paint for an asking price of $9K. You probably could have had it for $8K.

There was also a decent '70 in the car corral, plus a smattering of other interesting Fords.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
BTW, I spotted a '65 or '66 Galaxie for sale on Route 16 in Mendon on the way home from work today. I didn't get a good enough look to know for sure which year it was because I was proceeding with alacrity, shall we say. I also didn't note the number of doors, but I can check tomorrow and let you know exactly what it is.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
What Bob said.... Actually, if you want to go down, you're welcome to ride with me. I'll be trailering my Cougar down and will probably be convoying with a couple of New England Cougar Club members.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Just spotted a '66 Galaxie 4-door for sale on Rt. 16 on the Mendon side of Uxbridge. My phone battery was dead so I couldn't get a picture and there was a thunderstorm in progress, but it looked decent.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Bruce, have you seen this one? It's close to us...

1967 Mercury Cougar GT - $6500 (Southborough, MA)

<HR>Date: 2012-01-09, 11:25PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] <SUP>[Errors when replying to ads?]</SUP>
<HR>

1967 Mercury Cougar GT -Factory 390 V-8 engine, C-6 transmission, both overhauled about 2,000 miles ago, runs great!!. Edelbrock Performer electric choke carburetor, Edelbrock Performer RPM cam, Hooker headers, factory resonators and factory style "H" pipe. Recent body work, fully primed ready for paint. Original wheels, new tires, lots of spare parts including interior seats, door panel, original steering wheel. Sequential tail lights and flip-up headlight doors do work! Car is ready to go! More photos available if needed.<!-- START CLTAGS -->

• <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=Southborough, MA -->Location: Southborough, MA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
<!-- END CLTAGS --><TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts