Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen the Cougars at "Canonballrun"( a medium lime met xr7 69 or 70 ) just a few seconds ,and there is one short track at "The Driver"( a red 69 or 70 )
Anyway One of the " James Bond Cougars"( the red -69 with 428 cj conv ) lives in Sweden, at a friend of mine
Tommy

·
Contributing Member
162 Posts
Another Good Show Starring a Cougar!

Hey Swede....another great movie Starring a 67 or 68 Cougar is one called "From Dusk till Dawn" by Quentin Tarantino and also stars George Cluney. I can't recall exactly but think it was a 68 XR7 in that show....and has a number of good shots of it.

Dale

·
Registered
355 Posts
How about the '69 Hardtop in "ET" as the kids are riding their bikes, or the '69 Convertible that flys off a cliff in the opening credits of "The Fall Guy" ('80's tv w/ Lee Majors)??

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
jdalu said:
or the '69 Convertible that flys off a cliff in the opening credits of "The Fall Guy" ('80's tv w/ Lee Majors)??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda glad i was too young to watch that sort of shameful thing.

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
From Dusk til Dawn

The best reason to buy the movie other than Salma Hayek is this Car. Movie was somewhat lame. This was at the San Diego Cougar Club's show last September @ Deer Park. The guy who owns it is a member of the SDCC.

BTW Anyone notice the 67 in the movie, Heat? It was in the middle of the big gun fight in the parking lot right before Tom Sizemore's character kidnaps the little girl.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts