1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
The white 67 has a decent looking white interior, has a floor console and has a tilt column. Decent looking dash pad, and dash face with A/C. Adds up quick, I would say it's worth a look for sure. Ad says it even runs.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
270 Posts
I would be very careful buying a car from Ma., I lived there for yrs and the rust factor is very real. I had a friend that owned a 67 Cougar that was very rotted in 1978 when the car was only 11 yrs old, the leaf springs were thru the trunk already. Not saying that's the case here, maybe this one got lucky.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
I just spoke to the owner of this car. He has had it for 3 years and is selling it because it's a much bigger project than he bargained for. The trunk drop-offs are gone and the trunk floor may also be rusted. The rockers are rusted, so the floors are probably shot as well. The hood is rusted along the front edge. That said, the car will move under it's own power until the choke is fully open. After that, it will continue to idle until it is given gas, at which point it stalls.

It does have a tilt/tilt-away column, a/c, and power steering. However, it has manual drum brakes.

When I see it on Saturday, I'll try to get the rest of the data plate info and send it along to you. I may even buy the car! With the work it needs, it may be a perfect candidate to become CatVert II. :evil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts