Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm selling a bunch of my stock that I had bought for use in restoring a few cats of mine. This stuff was never used and all of it comes in the original packaging. I have them all listed on e-bay, but here is the rundown of whats for sale:

Spectra factory radiator - 67-68 small block
Factory A/C condenser ^ same
New battery tray
complete parking light assemblies left/right + lens + hardware

If anyones interested, let me know through PM or email. I can send you the link to the listings with pictures. Thanks,

RT

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't want to violate advertising rules. :) They are on ebay, if anyone wants to see the listings, please pm me. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I'm looking for a rear valance in good condition (no holes for chrome brackets), driver's side fender extension, passenger side standard dash bezel and related emblem (don't need the dash face pad) . Thanks, Eric.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm looking for a rear valance in good condition (no holes for chrome brackets), driver's side fender extension, passenger side standard dash bezel and related emblem (don't need the dash face pad) . Thanks, Eric.
ok....and why post in this thread? what do those items have to do with the items he has for sale? just wondering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts