Mercury Cougar Owners banner

COUGAR * Get Together * New Hampshire * 18 October 2009

5K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  shipfitter_sjd 
#1 ·
I would like to point out that this event is open to ALL Mercury Cougars and owners and not restricted to just club members. So, if you are in the area bring your classic Cougars along and show it off! The more the better!!!

"Hello Cougar Club of New England members,

I am hoping you all got the email I sent out about needing a different plan for our October Show. New show date: October 18th @ 10:00am

I have just confirmed with the car folks from the Canterbury, NH Shaker Classic Car Show that they would love to have us join in this show. They being the NE Vintage Thunderbird Club. The show is called "Thunderama" I have asked if we can have a little section for our Cougars and have been told yes.

Dan Goldsmith of Derry, NH has volunteered to lead a 'Before' Cruise to the show via some nice back roads in NH. Dan is saying to meet at the Home Depot in Londonderry, NH at 8:00am on Sunday October 18th.
Home Depot 41 Nashua Road Londonderry, NH 603 537-1927 (Located on NH-102 just off I-93)

The car show opens at 10:00am so we would want to get there before if at all possible. The Shaker Village has several other fun things to offer along with lots of great cars.

If anyone would like to look at their web site www.shakers.org The address is 288 Shaker Road Canterbury, NH

See everyone there and have a safe trip.

Charlotte
Membership Director

PS: call or email me with any questions 603 778-1518 (evening)"

See less See more
#2 ·
Reschedule

Hello CC of NE Members,

I am hoping you are all looking at your emails late so you get this information.

As many of you have been seeing the weather for this Sunday is going to be down right lousy.
We had re-scheduled the October Cruise day to this Sunday October 18th to be in conjunction with the NE Thunderbird Club in Canterbury, NH. The Shaker Classic Car Show.

The NE Thunderbird Club is still going to have their show "Rain or Shine", so if any of you want to attend the show please feel free to do so.
BUT...... as a club we are going to re-schedule a show date to be on October 25th in Millbury, MA. per the attached flyer. I hope you all can open the attached PDF the file named "2009 Car Show."

I know this has been a lot of changing and let's all hope for a wonderful day on October 25th and that we can get a 2010 October Show re-set at a local diner.

Windle Field​
33 Canal Street (Route 122A South), Millbury​
Rt. 122A South/Millbury Center exit from Rt. 146.
(Left at lights (MCU) onto Canal Street) or
(Left at lights at Town Center, Elm Street)​
Field is on your left after lights at Elm St./Canal St.

Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009
9AM - 3 PM

#4 ·
No problem!

I really like to go to these things, but the later in the season we wait the worse the weather is going to be.....especially this year when it seems like winter is going to make a very early appearance!

You going to go next week, weather permitting?

#5 ·
I''m not sure. I'd like to, it depends on how this week goes.

#6 ·
No Go For Me

I won't be attending tomorrow. Working overtime at the shipyard on Sunday. Building a 105mm gun mount for the new DDG-1000. Everything is metric and is real interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.