Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a european style Grant steering wheel and I want to remove the center cap (Grant) and replace with a running cougar decal can anybody send me in the right direction Thanks.

PB

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
don @ wccc sells a mag wheel origional wheel sticker ($$$$$) that i used---by modifying a grant push in horn assy it looks like it grew there--you might look at the styled steel centercap off the 69 and later--they have the cat rather than the mercury man---available in black , red , blue
doctordesoto

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Another option is to buy one of those walking cougar hat pins off ebay, cut the post off and stick it to the center cap with some 3M emblem adhesive.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I did that too! Unfortunately, I think that I bought the the last one from him.
don @ wccc sells a mag wheel origional wheel sticker ($$$$$) that i used---by modifying a grant push in horn assy it looks like it grew there--you might look at the styled steel centercap off the 69 and later--they have the cat rather than the mercury man---available in black , red , blue
doctordesoto

·
Registered
205 Posts
I bought a center cap decal used on a Shelby Cougar style rim from Don at WCCC,also a blank horn button from Grant. Cut the decal to fit and applied the 40 yr. decal and it looks and stuck great, cost $40.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts