Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been posts like this before ,but don't remember this one.I kinda like this one.What do you think.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think if they make it, they'll sell alot. "Ford Cougar" sounds kinda funny though.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have seen this one before. I really like it. It is a good concept. Maybe Ford or Lincoln will revive the Cougar name so it could be something like the classic years. Wishful thinking.
Steven

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I think I like it but, to me, I think the side profile in the second pic looks like the Challenger. Of course, I do like the Challenger. Would like it (Challenger) better if it was smaller.
Thanks
Chuck

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Someone was doing a Trans Am conversion to the new Camaro, it hasn't faired well. IMHO, it doesn't look different enough to warrant the $$$.

Mercury has become extinct, anything new would be a wanna-be or knock off of a Mustang, and we all know how much Chucky hates clones (with or without hood scoops) LOL

The demise of our beloved Cougars happened at the end of 1973. Nothing after that was a traditional pony car, the 1989/90 Super Coupes came close, but no cigar.

·
Registered
28 Posts
To me this one looks the best, if you get rid of the hood bump and made it mid engine or just threw a big v8 in it, kind of an AUDI look-a-like but sleek and sexy none the less

2011_Mercury_Cougar_Concept_by_TCP_Design.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
To me this one looks the best, if you get rid of the hood bump and made it mid engine or just threw a big v8 in it, kind of an AUDI look-a-like but sleek and sexy none the less

View attachment 26989
Eww, that makes it look like a Toronado.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts