Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Cougar Club of Germany

16K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  CougarMike68 
#1 ·
Believe it or not - we have founded the "Cougar Club of Germany" this summer.

Until today we have 40 members. To become a member you need to own a classic Cougar between 1967 and 1970. There are many Mustang clubs around here in germany and europe, but I bet we are the first (classic) Cougar Club.

Here is our website and forum: www.cougar-club-of-germany.de

Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
40! Really? Woulda never guessed that - how cool! Keep us posted on how things go Mike......might have to team up with the other ford clubs for something to get the turnouts though! (wouldn't be much different over here either really)

#3 ·
We´re in contact with Ford europe and will be listed as an official club later this year. I guess we have at least 40 more Cougars in germany. The Mustang is way to common for many enthusiasts - thousands in germany already.

I have a 64 1/2 convertible, too - but always take the cat when it comes to a classic car meeting.

Mike

#5 ·
The Cougar Club here in Australia is thinking of joining forces with the Cougar Clubs of England, France, New Zealand and Canada to try to outnumber the Cougar Club of Germany.

If we don't have the numbers, we are thinking of asking the Cougar Club of America for help, but we will wait a little while to see what happens first.

#11 ·
Here comes a short update on our Cougar Club of Germany.

Meanwhile we have 107 registered Club Members and everyone owns a classic Cougar built between 1967 and 1970. We think there are about 130 classic Cougars (67-70) in germany and we had a first club meeting two weeks ago.

Best

Mike

Attachments

#12 ·
Very cool! Looks like you will have another cat in Germany soon. One of our members just shipped one out - hopefully he will join your club!

#15 ·
I PM'd tobitalgie the info......

#17 ·
Wow. Toped 107 members! That cool. I'll need to add a trip to Germany to my bucket list.

#19 ·
The shipper picked up the 69 Cougar last week for Tobias. On to New Jersey and then a boat ride across the pond to Germany.

Attachments

#24 ·
Very Cool Mike!!

#25 ·
OMG - more than two years no update !

We´re heading 200 members now, had a fantastic 50th anniversary party with more than 25 classic Cougars (67-70) on site and many more events this year.

The Cougar Club of Germany was honored with the StreetMag´Club award and the official Ford Fan award 2017.

Our Cougar Club WhatsApp Group has 43 Members and an average of more than 140 posts every single day !!!

Try to keep you up tp date ...

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.