Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take my family to a car show this year that has more than one cougar in it. I live right on the WI / IL border and do not mind driving 5 hours or so. Can anyone tell me if there is a show this year that would be worth the drive?

Thanks,
Gio :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
yes in need, the WIS.FORD CLUB or Super 60s,
held at Soerens ford,18900 w capitol dr. brookfield
on july 27 9:00 to 4:00.
we have mybe 10 -12 cougars every year.
give me a adds. will mail a flyer
[email protected]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cougar Show

There is also a show in Holland MI on July 26th. I think there will be a good number of Cougars there. It is sponsored by C.A.T.S. and Johns Classic Cougar.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We are having a Cougar and All Ford Show in Louisville, Kentucky on September 6, 2003. Sponsored by the Kentuckiana Classic Cougars. Last year at our first show we had about 70 cars. Hopeful of more cars and more fun this year. We are also hosting the 2004 CCOA East nationals on June 24-27, 2004.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gtcrackers said:
We are having a Cougar and All Ford Show in Louisville, Kentucky on September 6, 2003. Sponsored by the Kentuckiana Classic Cougars. Last year at our first show we had about 70 cars. Hopeful of more cars and more fun this year. We are also hosting the 2004 CCOA East nationals on June 24-27, 2004.
That's not a bad drive, do you have an address of the location?

Thanks,
Gio

·
Registered
76 Posts
2004 Nationals

I was at the last Nationals in Louisville back in '93 or '94? The memory fades. It was not a bad drive from Detroit and I remember going to the fair I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts