Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
bad ass article... the only problem ?? i didnt get to send in my cars pics when the time was around.... damn broken PC at the time.. grrr.... oh yeah.. how come this site wasnt mentioned ??

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Neat article, and hey Leon is mentioned! Wow, he's quoted too! Leon, you're famous! Don Jaeger (aka Texrep) too!

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Don't forget Logan!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

COUGARS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Hey what about me, you know, "even got a response from an owner is S......A........" Okay, so who is the kind soul who is going to buy a copy and post it off to me........................?:D :D :D :D

BTW, not mentioned my countries name cos' when I was searching google the other nite for some info on exhausts I came across a whole lot of my posts. The internet really makes this world a small small place, maybe a bit too small??

BTW2, great article, great pics, glad to see our guys in there, Leon, Don, Logan. I've e-mailed links to all my uneducated buddies whose comment was "You bought a whaaat?, never heard of it.."

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Sorry I left you out Logan :redface:... my computer was loading the site really slowly last night, so I just quickly scanned the captions on the side...

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
Hey - I got a mention and a photo (looks a lot better in black and white). Wife and kids will reckon I had to pay someone

Jim - thanks for getting Cougars the recognition they deserve

Dayle - best way to get M&F is to subscribe via Primedia web site. They use Deutsche Post and it arrives about 2 days after release in the US

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Just e-mailed a friend of mine, he says they get it [M&F] shipped over with the weekly shipment from USA [V8 stuff], so will just phone them and make sure I book my copy, its much easier for me that way, don't have to hassle with extra costs, pity I can't get other stuff via them but once they've added on their bit etc it gets a bit high.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I was glad to see Leon, Texrep and Logan get in the mag!:D . But whats up with you guys not seeing my ole dirt tracker in it??? mm

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
hmm they even quoted Mark... what the hey guys?? lol

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Why thank you Leon, but the fact is that it was! I'm sitting right now in the family room where my old racing trophies are and there are a whole bunch that were won with that old car!

I tried to retire that well worn car when I moved up a division to sportsman cars but my brother ended up running it another year and it was still good enough for him to win rookie of the year with it.

I think I had more fun back in them days, the cars were not as sophisticated as they are now,(or as expensive!) but there is something quite satisfying when you design and build something yourself instead of buying and bolting it together.mm

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!

That's my 67 Standard
Garey Maib
aka xr7gt

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
holy crap.. 2 guys from Huntington Beach.. next thing you know another Norwalk Cougar will show up.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts