Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today was Cascade Cougar Clubs Prowl 2014. We had some 44 cars in attendance. Well over 30 were Cougars. I took a lot of pictures as well as others from the club. Here are some of mine in no particular order.
DSC_0062
I’m wondering if Mercury offered any other color for 1969 XR-7 Convertibles
DSC_0040
And for 1971,72 and 73, Was Red required?
DSC_0015
Chris Osborn brought out his stunning 1970 CR-7 428CJ.
DSC_0028
The Big Guy from BC Brought out his 1968 XR-7G
DSC_0021
DSC_0020
Roman and Cameron Benoit brought out there Cougars.
DSC_0018
Chris Farmer brought out his 68 standard modified.
DSC_0017
This is a nice little pony. Stock as Ford built it.
DSC_0013
Mike Benson drove his 1968 4 speed up from Olympia,
I'll be posting more in a few minutes.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DSC_0032
DSC_0031
DSC_0029
DSC_0027
DSC_0026
I have more but need to upload them to flicker. I hope you enjoy what I have put up so far. The show was a lot of fun with fantastic weather. I hope to see many of you next weekend at West Coast Classic Cougar’s Open house.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
AWESOME!! Thanks Neal......good morning already!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Good morning, I love seeing other Cougars at car shows. I talk to the owners so I can get ideas for things I want to do to mine. I'm still undecided if I'm going to keep it black or go back to the original color of burnt orange metallic. I've seen that color on a few other cars and it to me its a love it or hate it color.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We had a nice import car show up as well, The steering wheel was on the Right Hand side…
DSC_0050
I only took a few shots under hoods,
DSC_0071
DSC_0038
DSC_0051
The Triple X Root beer Diner makes some great treats, Here are 3 of their Milk Shakes,
DSC_0054
And my fav 4 year old enjoying a Root Beer Float…
DSC_0055
I think we all had a good time.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
NICE! Looks like a blast, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Yeah - now I'm hungry for ice crream! LOL I can't even remeber the last tiem I had a root beer float...? Our A&W went belly up years ago......just not the same anywhere else

That Oz-mobile is pretty sweet though. Wonder where he got ahold of that? Interesting,...

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah - now I'm hungry for ice crream! LOL I can't even remeber the last tiem I had a root beer float...? Our A&W went belly up years ago......just not the same anywhere else

That Oz-mobile is pretty sweet though. Wonder where he got ahold of that? Interesting,...
I like A&W too, but the Triple X is as good or maybe a little better. The guy with the Falcon imports them for a living I think. The Benoits know them better than I do.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just want to add, as having attended the Prowl, that I think we had slightly more than 50 cars there (I thought I counted 54). Did anyone sneak in without registering?

·
Registered
273 Posts
nice pics, looks like my old t bird mine was a 390 tri power w air

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great pictures. Good times ! Love that Aussie Falcon XC Cobra. Interesting selection of wheels on those cats. Like the late model magnums on the silver car,67-68(couldn't tell).

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts

The XC Cobra was at Prowl in 2004 when I was at there. There are a bunch of Australian Falcon coupes around Seattle (John Benoit has an XB) and at that time the guy who owned the XC Cobra also had an XA GT coupe

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Guess I'm gonna have to get this one off my bucket list in the next few years......looks like fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts