Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´m located in Brazil and need few parts (because an accident occured yesterday) (V8's and girlfriends can´t work together).

I´m looking for the front bumper, the hood, and front bars (all the front) also the hideaway assy, and the windshield.

Please someone get in contact with Rodrigo Phone: 5511-9655-1167 or on my e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Mustang windshields are the same.
Hope this helps.

How is Brazil? I sure looks beutiful. I have never been that far south. I wish US military would get the heck out of South America and stop destrying the famers land with chemicals.
my2¢

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bowl, thank you, I already know but thanks, Brazil still looking great and beautifull, all this merchandise that the brazilians don~t care about their florest and that farmers are not true, when do you want to came to brazil to meet, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards,
Rodrigo

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I was thinking of Columbia and others where the coca field are sprayed. But its wiping out food crops too. coca is bad, but i hate to see the indiginous people suffer the losses. there must be another way. I wonder if the CIA is funding the platations too. I hate cocain, my mom was murdered by a coke head in 1987, so i have no mercy for users / dealers. I know its bad first hand.

I have a couple of co-workers in Venesuela, they are good friends, If I ever get down there I will let you know.
a part of me has always wanted to go to Costa Rica to look for gold and pre-Columbian artifacts, but it is way dangerous. so I read the book "Oro" instead.

Thanks for the hospitalty, richard

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Hola Rodrigo. Welcome aboard.
Have you contacted Don Rush at West Coast Classic Cougar? He probably has everything you need. http://www.classic-cougar.com/

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Don Rush

1 - 10 of 10 Posts