Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

It is best that I begin by informing you that I live in Sweden. I have taken over an object that has stood for 15 years after a run-off. I am therefore looking for front bumper, & bracket to the bumper, grille that is placed on the hood, Front Lower Valance, Front Bumper upper finish panel.
I hope you can understand what I'm looking for.
Hoping for answers from you experts;-)
Greetings Lars.K

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hi Lars,
Welcome to the forum. You came to the right place for sure. When you get a chance, post some pictures of your car. Some of what it looks like now, and some after you get the new parts installed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and thanks for the welcoming words, i have some pics posted in the "garage" i will checkout the links for parts
//Lars

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
welcome lars! west coast has alot of experience with over sea shipping so consider that as well .

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I have a few of the parts you are looking for, but shipping the stone gaurd might get expensive. I have shipped several parts to Europe before as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a few of the parts you are looking for, but shipping the stone gaurd might get expensive. I have shipped several parts to Europe before as well.
Ok Fast cat, what parts do you have and how what could the cost be shipped to sweden?
Best rgards// Lars Kringstad
(cool project your running)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts