Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what im talking about is called its inside the console it is 3or 4 inches long it was white and goes on the slide to let you know what gear you are in.If you have one I can buy email me please.And im still looking for the part inside the trunk that the lid latches too.This is a 68 cougar thanks again.
thanks
lowrider

·
Registered
694 Posts
Parts info.......

Lowrider,
You are Steve Adelson......correct? If not I got confused recently thinking you were. I'll check and see if I have the plastic rod you asked about, and what part of trunk lock do you need specifically? Keith

·
Registered
88 Posts
selector Rod

Lowrider,

If Modified7 doesn't have selector rod, Mustangs unlimited has them. Part number F1850. They are kinda pricey at $16.00 for a 6" long piece of round plastic, but then again it not a part that you find lying around very often either. :D

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
The reproduction console rods run $11. I have them in stock. John @ Cascade Classics.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone im going to get in touch with you John for a rod.No im not steve my name is Brady Modfied7.The peice in the trunk is on inside of trunk that the lock latches too.Thanks again
thanks
lowrider

1 - 5 of 5 Posts