Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Congrats Again 70B302CAT

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  68XR-7Cat 
#1 ·
Congrats are in order again to Dave Wyrwas.(70B302CAT) Another great write up in Hemmings Muscle Machines on his Boss Eliminators. Your the man Dave.

#4 ·
Jon,

Thanks, I have not seen it yet. Did you see it on the news stand or through a subscription?

#5 ·
I subscribe to that one Dave. Nice 5-6 page spread and some great looking pics. But I have to ask, did you really let the magazine guy's take those cars for ride? I heard from one of the tier 4 drivers at Fords that magazine people are the worst. He said the literally scare the dog doo out of him.

#6 ·
Jon,

I subscribe also, but mine always seem to come late. Yes, Matt did drive the Pastel Blue (your favorite color LOL). The shoot was about 3 miles from the house, so I drove the Comp Blue one over and he followed me. I then brought the Pastel Blue one home, brought the Cyclone over while he did interior and engine shots of the Comp Blue one. He then followed me back to the house with the Cyclone. He seemed very respectful of the cars.

I do have to say it was strange to look in the rear view mirror and see one of my cars following me.

Are the Eliminators the main cover cars?

#11 ·
Well done Dave. I'll be seeing you CCNE guys soon. Our closing date is 5/26 (sell side). On the buy side, we're going to get our boots on the ground the w/o 4/10.
Chris, we're having a cookout at the store on 5/22. if you'e going to be available! It's our club season opener and it's purely a social gathering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.