Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend has been in the process of restoring a 1970 cougar convertable for the last couple of years. Age (57) and other factors have taken over. He is a very qualified mechanic and has done restorations before that have one awards in local shows. Super detailed guy. He told me he wants someone to take it to completion and is willing to part with the whole project for $4500, he is a little negotiable. Project includes a restored and beautiful looking and detailed 351 cleveland engine and beautiful period set of period mags 17 inch wheels and tires (see pictures0.. He has all the parts, rear quarter panels, beautiful dash, grill, floor pans, doors, bumper, too much to list here. Just needs a new project manager. Pickup only, no shipping. please check out photos, and give him a call at 845-586-3982. His name is John, and he will be glad to answer all your questions. I think its a steal.
HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING PICTURES.....................
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] for picture file to be sent to you.
you can see some photos at
craigslisting at'
https://post.craigslist.org/k/Sk8a3fOh4RGavcJEvqZrEw/w322m?s=edit

Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
The link you posted is to the edit page. Anyone can change the Pics, price or description..... you might want to change that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts