Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know I don't post a whole lot but have been looking for the right eliminator for a while. I lurk here daily!

Anybody know anything about this car? http://www.cars-on-line.com/37597.html

I tried to do a search here and seem to remember people talking about it but can't find the thread. My father and I (i'm 43 he's 69) have decided on a green eliminator and I know there are not a lot of those around. Missed the last one on ebay a month or so ago but was afraid of the rust. Also missed Punch's car too.

Anyways, any knowledge that could be passed on about this car would be helpful.

Cheers,

Brian

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Hey guys,

I know I don't post a whole lot but have been looking for the right eliminator for a while. I lurk here daily!

All I know is that it has been listed for a long time. At least a year or so.

Sure looks purdy though :)

That reminds me... I should probably add the Cars On Line Eliminators to my list.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,

You are right it. It has been listed a long time and didn't really consider it because of the price but he seems to have come down in price and probably could be had for less. May call on it anyways to see what's up. I am open to other colors but dad really likes the Comp Green.

In addition I would also like to thank you too for doing the eliminator searches you do. I look forward to them. I do the searches every day but you typically pull stuff up that I don't. I use Jaxed.com and I like that search site but it seems to lag a bit in time too. Also it depends on the criteria that you put in for the searches. If somebody lists a car as a mercury only the sites will probably not pull it up.

Cheers,

Brian

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I gotta say, that is a phenomenal combo - comp green and houndstooth. I'm open to almost all colors myself, but i'm not a big fan of comp gold. I'm pretty much stuck on finding a 70 4speed car though.

For searches I'm primarily using Jaxed, Craigslist Reader, and eBay for my searches. I'm trying to find a search program to scan through Kijiji, but haven't had much luck so far.

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Hey guys,

I tried to do a search here and seem to remember people talking about it but can't find the thread. My father and I (i'm 43 he's 69) have decided on a green eliminator and I know there are not a lot of those around. Missed the last one on ebay a month or so ago but was afraid of the rust. Also missed Punch's car too.

Anyways, any knowledge that could be passed on about this car would be helpful.

Cheers,

Brian
Brian,

Hello. I know this car & live about 1 hour south of Kendalville, IN. Your welcome to give me a call and I'll tell you what I know about it. You can reach me at

765-Six 7 Four - Four 0 Seven 9

Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts