Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I didn't check upcoming events area prior to going to the Columbus show last weekend as I could have met up with a couple of you.....I could've talked cougars and dirt track racing with modified mark.
My neighbor, Virgil Brown, went with me and we had a great time over the two days. I picked up a couple NOS parts at closing time sunday. (One of which started a little argument between the woman who gave me a price break and the husband who just returned from the bathroom!! Timing is everything)
I saw one guy walking around with his jacket open enough to see his t-shirt concerning 71-73 cougars.......
There was a pretty clean white 68 cougar in car corral on sunday. The doors and hood shut really nice........
I got a few leads there that might prove great down the road as well so for my first time there it was great. My buddy Virgil owns one of the nicer XR7G's in the country, he's 75 years old, and seems to know everyone so I met a few cougar buffs and look forward to next time.........Keith

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
I was the guy with the open jacket and the 71-73 Cougar t-shirt. Why didn't you come up and introduce yourself? I told you guys that's what I'd be wearing (on the 'Upcoming Events' forum.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts