Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? Maybe we can meet at John's Classic Cassic Cougars place at High Noon on Sat. Dan

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Of course, waaaay back in January I tried to get the Saturday (Apr 5th) off and couldn't. Figures. I may (cough-cough) have to (cough-cough) call in (cough-COUGH) sick that day in order to make it. I missed half of the vendors last Fall by going on Sunday, and I don't want to do that again.

If I do 'happen' to make it down there for Saturday, I'm game for meeting at John's Cougars at noon! I have a bunch of things on my wish list to get from him anyway.

Milo

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nothing like spring

After making the ohio swap rounds,there is nothing that compares to the spring showI did the fall too but spread way to far apart.I walked into the place thi past fall where they had it in the spring and there was a $$$!!&%$%#quilt ans sewing fair!

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
I can't afford the time away from the garage this year. But, I've been in the past to both the Fall and Spring. Definately a good place to find the stuff you need. It also beats "E-Pay!" Have a great time everyone and Good Luck parts hunting.

Mark

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey guys,
I followed the link and got almost all of the information I need.
Where is John's and what is the cost to get into the swap meet?
John B.

·
5,470 Posts
How to recognize each other

Hey, are we gonna do the Hawaiian shirt deal here for this event? I'd wager that not too many sane people from this area will be wearing Hawaiian shirts at this time of year, so we should stick out like sore thumbs.

I mean, some of you saw me walking around last year (wearing a 71-73 Cougar t-shirt over my other shirts) and didn't say peep.

C'mon guys, GO HAWAIIAN!!! :ylsup: :ylsup: :ylsup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Don't have hawaiian shirt. Can I still play?

·
5,470 Posts
jjoohhnnbb,

What's stopping you from getting a Hawaiian shirt? You guys want me to be the only dork in Ohio wearing a Hawaiian shirt in April, don't you? ;)

The Hawaiian shirt thing was started by the MercuryCougar.net members who were going to the West Coast Nats last year as our way to recognize each other at the event. Who knew that Hawaiian shirts were the preferred casual wear for 'Left Coasters'? D'oh!! Anyway, at other gatherings, besides those on the west coast, we should stick out like sore zhebs in our Hawaiian shirts -- especially Ohio in April. C'mon and enjoy the fun! Get the wildest shirt you can find. We might even have a judging to see who has the most garish! LOL!

Milo

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in Lord Knows Ive done crazier things in my life.But Thats as far as I go No straw hats or grass skirts.Johns classic Cougars at High Noon.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I'll be there again. I find it hard to ever miss the Spring Swap.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm in guys,
Hell, the wife even said she is looking forward to it and she wouldn't even test drive her car before she bought it.
I still don't know where John's is so you will have to post that for me or I will end up in Cleveland, and all those Hawaiin shirts would scare me:D
John B.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Johns is in the building on the right Its the big buld. E mail him he can give you the spot number they have a table in every building where you can ask

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2 days to columbus

OK people look in your sock drawer not much time left.See ya at Johns Classic Cougars at Noon:1poke:

·
5,470 Posts
Hey, by the way, many of the clothing stores are getting their summer merchandise out now. They do have Hawaiian shirts out now in some of the stores! LOL

Go Hawaiian!!! :ylsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts