Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year. I just want to remind everyone that our 1st meeting of the new year is Saturday, January 14th - at 11AM at the Round Table Pizza, 3336 N. Texas Street, Fairfield.

We're looking forward to an exciting year and its time to get off the couch and into the garage to get them Cats running!!

:dogpile:

·
Registered
544 Posts
can we join the club at the meeting? I have yet to be able to send in my application. It has been a little busy around here.

Mark

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark,

Yes. No problem. I think there'll be a few new members also joining @ that time.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Gah! 2nd year as a member and I still have not made a meeting either in Fairfield of Pleasant Hill. Hopefully my schedule will afford me the time to make a meeting or two this year. Would enjoy to meet some locals who I could bounce questions off.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next Meeting

Oswald said:
Gah! 2nd year as a member and I still have not made a meeting either in Fairfield of Pleasant Hill. Hopefully my schedule will afford me the time to make a meeting or two this year. Would enjoy to meet some locals who I could bounce questions off.
Hi Oswald,

Just a reminder. Meeting on 2/11 @ 11AM in Pleasant Hill. hope to see you there.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No Problem. My Cougar's been resting comfortably in my garage since June. Its a SLOW process getting her road worthy but someone's got to do it :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts