1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Looks alot like mine Colorwise anyway.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It's a shame they cut the bejeezus out of that car.

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
That car has changed hands several times over the last few years. I really like it and almost bought it, but then my Wellington Blue XR7/GTE came up for sale for a couple of grand less. If I had the coin I would still consider it.
Why has the GTE listed for the past year on "cars online" not sold? There has to be a story behind why it has been listed for so long.
http://www.cars-on-line.com/mercury.html

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That car has changed hands several times over the last few years. I really like it and almost bought it, but then my Wellington Blue XR7/GTE came up for sale for a couple of grand less. If I had the coin I would still consider it.
Is this the one you're talking about? Cougar GTE I thought someone on this forum owns it and had another they just sold on ebay?? Looks like it's headed to BJ....

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Is this the one you're talking about? Cougar GTE I thought someone on this forum owns it and had another they just sold on ebay?? Looks like it's headed to BJ....
The GT-E that is heading to BJ for sure is Brian Aust's (mmmeat). Perhaps, the seller of the GT-E on the link that you have listed is talking about Brian's car. And yes, I do believe the seller of the GT-E is a member here, I just can't remember the name. John

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
If I remember correctly his handle is buyrare and his first name is Frank.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have an R code Cyclone that is for sale. Original paint and body. Original wheels. Rare red and white color scheme, but not a Cale Yarborough (1 of 2?) Currently with a 429. 6K. Will send pictures and info to anyone seriously interested. 30 miles north of Dallas. 940 595-5210

1 - 10 of 10 Posts