Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Eric Overton for driving his 68 Cougar and some dynimite gals to the NATIONALS from Austin, TX. to do a new layout "cougar shoot" for the upcoming COUGARS AND KITTENS CALENDAR and the CCOA CALENDAR. It was a great shoot and a wonderful job. Many thanks Eric.
Hope everyone order theirs as I will..

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Eric's calanders are the only ones I ever put in my office and garage!!! Definitely be ordering mine when the time comes.
:D

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PIC WON'T POST

Yea, i love the cougar calendars. Eric does a great job. I had a picture I tried to post on the shoot but it keeps on saying that the file is too long. I have that trouble alot on this site!:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I limit the size of pictures so that folks don't have to sit waiting for 10 minutes for a file to download. You can either resize the photo so it's under 100kb or email it to me at [email protected]

I'll happily resize it for you and post it to the thread... :)

It's worth noting that the Photo gallery on this site has a larger file size limit of 250kb which covers even pretty large photos...

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
my only wish is that eric would do two calendars one with kittens and one without as i personally dont care for half naked gals draped over cars myself. not a prude or right wing zealot far from it i like to just not mix the two is all. but loks like a very nice shoot and a great day was had by all.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
There is hope cougarguy, Calenders with and without girls are available. Eric shot the cars with and without girls. The way I see it I'll be happy if my car ends up in either calender and I feel lucky he chose my car for the shoot!!! (Thanks Eric) :D :D :eek2:
John
wvcat

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THANKS LOGAN

Thanks to Logan for posting my pics. I wish I knew how to do that myself but my ancient computer probably can't accomodate me. I take the pics for my files as well as for anyone who couldn't make it to see. I have always loved to see other " catfans" cars and events. Especially the ones I had to miss. Hope everyone enjoy's the many pictures coming out of this year's Nationals. Looking forward to seeing many familiar and NEW faces next year.
Many Thanks to Ed Drozd for his "battery help" at the show. He know's what I mean.. Don't forget to E-Mail me Ed. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts