Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a few items for a 69:

1) Chrome rocker panel trim with plastic clips (both sides)
2) All 4 wheel well trim pieces
3) A 3 post steering wheel (black interior)

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
889 Posts
get your wallet out

I tradded a whole set of caps and rings last week sorry.as for the lip moldings I paid a 100.00 thats for daily drivers.If you can find a NOS set for under 500.00 by 2 and send one set to me.I have a mint wood grain on my car now,even though the rimblow is bad,I still might sell it .an all original guy might want itI"ll see what mood im in come winter.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
MAYBE

I might have some of these items but as the previous threader said, they are very pricey. If you don't find them soon then check with me and I will see what I can do. I'm trying to sell a couple of project cars now due to a move and will have to let go of lots of stuff in the next month or two. Keep checking with me: thanks.
[email protected]

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
wheel and rim blow switch

I have a trispoke 69 wheel $125. I also have a deal on rimblow switches currently $95 each e me direct at [email protected] for d Tails

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i have a set of 4 chrome wheel trim pieces off of the 70 parts car. they arent perfect but i figure they are ok for a driver. interested? make an offer. umm, ill send a pic as soon as i can for the rest of yall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts