WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Cool pic
now see if he can make 1 up for 69-70 cars :ylsup:
thanks
pat

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
That is totally cool, we need to get that Art Gallery section opened up.

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The artist is:
W A Harper
P O Box 491871
Redding Ca
He will do a picture of your car for a price if you send a good pic for him to use. Really cool work.

I don't know how to make the picture small enough to post on this forum directly.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Looks like christmas will be good to the convertible lol.... now i also got that pic on my wallpaper,,, cool looking
thanks
pat

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Who won?

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a best two out of three format. I redlighted the first time, beat him the second and third time. I think he bent pushrods on the second run, he barely made it to the end of the quarter on the final run. The Firebird is a 4 speed 400 RA-III, my car is 428-CJ Ram Air with C6 auto.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Well done:), I've started my own 'Cougar Gallery' at home, bought about 20 or so of those document picture frames and am framing all the really nice pics of cougars, adverts, art etc, that one of you and the firebird is definately going to be framed, just have to resize it a bit.
The purpose of my pic gallery is to inform all those who visit what a cougar is, as so many of them give be a blank look, I am hoping to get a couple of cougar model cars someday as well, there are two that I know of, if anyone else knows of any others, please let me know, I think there is a 68 and a 70, not sure.
These are the pic frames I am using, all the same size, and best of all, cheap, about $1.2o your side.:)

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice Tim!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!

Hey if anyone has him do a 69 post it on here....I would send him a pic of mine but its in a billion pieces.

Matt

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
royce stuart picked that up at route 66 this sept. guy had a litterbox load of them for sale 12.00 but Stuart paid 15.00 and a beer for it from John and he went back and bought another one. goes good in his office.

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Tim, very nice, can't you paint one for each year :D, would look great in my 'gallery'.

Royce, can't get thru to that site, keeps on saying "can't be displayed'. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts