Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time at the nationals this past weekend. Took lots of pictures and got to meet lots of people I talk to all the time here on the internet. Always nice to put names to faces. Several Kentuckiana Classic Cougar members got to attend but only two entered the event. Royce Peterson and John Holdridge. Royce won his class and John had a good showing. Pictures of all the cars that were there are posted on the KCC web site: http://www.kyianacougars.org ENJOY!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Probably about 50-60 pictures on there, I didn't count them but there were alot!!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
You Know What ??

Its Cool Cats like you, Logan,mm,Dark, and the rest of you's (you know who you are....LOL) that keep me motivated and excited about Cats...(and the pics help justify the cash flow to momma:D ).....sweet pics....Thanks Again....PEACE

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pondering...

...while wet sanding the Coug for the 28th time, I was thinking how cool it would be to take a new Cat, and make it into an Eliminator proto-type...now to figure out how to hook up more tail-lights for that real Cougar look...:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Re: Pondering...

shufflecat said:
...while wet sanding the Coug for the 28th time, I was thinking how cool it would be to take a new Cat, and make it into an Eliminator proto-type...now to figure out how to hook up more tail-lights for that real Cougar look...:rolleyes: :D
That would be cool. I would rather see the Mustang FR500 prototype made in to an eliminator. The FR500 (I think that was the name) was an SN95 Mustang that had some ridicously powerful engine and for the kicker...a stretched wheelbase, like the original Cougar was a stretched stang.

Oh well, neither will happen as the cat has been axed again I hear. I kinda hope they don't bring it back though. They seem to not be able to get it right anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts