Mercury Cougar Owners banner

CCOA Louisville Nationals East 2004

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  djgiff 
#1 ·
I just wanted to say THANKS for all the kind words that have been passed around on mercurycougar.net about our show. Our goal was to provide everyone with a high-class show and I hope we accomplished that. I have to say, whew!!!! Glad it's over... the amount of planning for a show like this was astounding.

It wouldn't have been a success without all of the participants and our very active small club. We have only been around for 2-1/2 years and accomplished so much with our enthusiastic members. I truly hope everyone had a good time.

I hope to have all my pictures posted by Sunday night on our web site and I will let everyone know when they go online. I think there are more than 250 of them!! If anyone would like a disc of the pictures I took please email me directly at giffen@insightbb.com and I'll make you a copy.

Thanks again and I hope to see everyone in Fairfax, VA for the '05 Nats.

If anyone asks where I am, I'm going to Disney World. :wave: :beer:

Jeff Giffen - President (completely exhausted from the nats and taking a vacation to Disney)

See less See more
#2 ·
White Castle's Rule!

I guess by now, everyone at the Nationals knows how much I LOVE White Castle burgers...the SSCC bought 120 of them for lunch on Saturday!

What y'all didn't know is in order to maintain my White Castle fix, Carol and I had a truck full of 'em follow us home!

Thanks again for a GRRRRR-EAT weekend!

The photo (and the PhotoShop doctoring) are courtesy of Nancy Elder.

Attachments

#5 ·
conv cat said:
They won't do anything to my system that a decent amount of Wild Turkey can't cure
In Louisville you could have had a Makers Mark truck follow you down along with that Whiteys truck. Then you would be all set. Don't forget the Jack Daniels distillary in Lynchburg, TN. :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.